Thursday, July 05, 2012

It's been

One year since we have seen your face, one year since we learned all about you. There have been some huge first this year, all the usual firsts, your first food, tooth, steps, fall, words, but one first that caught me by surprise... and that is how fierce and how much I love you! No one could have prepared me for these new emotions of being a mother to you Talia. You are an amazing girl, you have a strong sense of independence and a strong will that will get you far in life, but you have a gentle side of you that wants to make people laugh when they are sad and will do anything to make them smile. Happy referral day sweet pea! sorry T about the pajamas, although I remembered today, it wasn't until after your bath and jammies that I took the picture... OOPS

No comments: