Monday, June 18, 2007

We're Back







What an amazing trip we had We crammed in everything that we could possibly want to see and then some. My feet need to recover from all the walking we did. It was truly a dream trip and I even learned some more french. For some reason I can understand the Parisian French more than the Quebec french. There was a bakery right near our hotel so it was croissants and pastries for breakfasts which were out of this world. I will do a big post about our trip when I get a moment. I just wanted to get a couple pictures up for you all to see.

Us at the famous Eiffel tower. At the Louvre. This is the site of Nepoleans tomb.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you loved it!
And sorry for your feet but that's the way to go there.
I miss Paris so much...even though it was crazy to live in.

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I'm so glad you had such a good time!!!!

Tracey and Mike said...

I find that too (about the French being easier to understand)! Glad you had a great trip!

Tao's Mommy said...

OMG....you went to Paris!! I'm sorry I lost track of posting.....my mind has been elsewhere!! CONGRATS on your LID-iversary too!! I bet it was an AMAZING time in Paris!!!