Thursday, June 28, 2007

A Meme!

I've been tagged by Janet, I think I should start these Meme's so peeps who peek in can find out a little bit more about me. I also needed something to blog about.

My roommate and I once: Ummm never had a roommate unless you count rooming with my sisters when we were growing up, and then I would have to say that we fought over clothes.

Never in my life have I: Actually completed a crossword puzzle. I have also never done drugs.

High school was : The best years of my life. I loved high school.

When I'm nervous : I can hardly speak, my voice cracks and I do not breath properly.

My hair : Blondish brown, needs a serious cut.

When I was 5 : I remember the hour long ride to Sick Kids with my father to get tubes put in my ears. I remember this because it was the only time that I was allowed up in the front seat in the car (this is 30 years ago peeps, we didn't have the regulations that we have now with car seats :-).

When I turn my head left : I can see my office closet and a table.

I should be : Applying for a job instead of blogging, but blogging is so much more fun.

By this time next year : We will hopefully a lot closer to being on our way to China!

My favorite aunt is : Aunty ........., I will leave it up to my Aunts to fill in the blank.

I have a hard time understanding : Sarcasim.

You know I like you if : I invite you over for a s'getti dinner.

My ideal breakfast is : Pancakes and sausage!

If you visit my home town : You will notice there is no night life.

If you spend the night at my house : You get to sleep with the dog. We would stay up though and chat while the dog warms up your bed teehee.

My favorite blonde is : My sister, niece and nephews!

My favorite brunette is : My husband, my nephews and nieces, and soonish to be baby.

The animal I would like to see flying besides birds : A horse, don't ask me why, I think it may go back to the days when I watched Hercules in cartoon on Sat. mornings.

I shouldn't have been : so grumpy (story not inserted here for good reason).

Last night I: Made an awesome dinner for my deserving hubby after me working 6 days in a row and not being able to be home for supper and he had to fend for himself.

A better name for me would be : Forgetful, I am constantly forgetting my purse or my keys at other peoples houses.

I've been told I look like : My Mother (which I agree I do).

If I could have any car, it would be: I want my old 89 Toyota Tercel back! I loved that thing.

Well there you have it folks, my first Meme, I tag anyone who comes across this blog and wants to do it.


1 comment:

Middle-Aged Moi said...

hEY! I had an 82 Toyota Tercel ! I loved that baby. Called her Molly...:-)