Thursday, July 26, 2007

How many Pips are you behind?

When we go camping we have an all out backgammon war. It is not often that I do not win at backgammon. On this particular day, I was really really really winning, so much that I was on fire baby!
The other game that we play is two man euchre, this is J's game and he usually wins at this. If I start loosing too much at euchre I most times suggest to go for a hike or the other option which is playing backgammon.
So without further ado, I give you this video of my hubby concentrating really hard, while the lucky lady is giggling away!



Please let me know if you are able to see the video or not. Thanks

3 comments:

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Tee hee. Don't you LOVE it when you beat him? :-) Euchre is confusing to me.

Anonymous said...

I have a problem I could not check the video. I've never properly learnt euchre, you need to teach me!

Mammarazzi Madness said...

Don't you just love camping ???
We dig out of cards and crib board when we go and I take no prisoners ....lol
A