Wednesday, July 11, 2007

One Year!!! Woohoo!!! we made it this far baby


I know I am late with this, but officially we have been logged in with the CCAA for a whole year! How to commemorate this momentous occasion? Here is a list of things that have happened over the past year.

- Celebrated our one year anniversary (soon to be two)
- celebrated two of my cousins weddings (one last summer and one this summer)
- the birth of my niece Sadie
- all of my nieces and nephews, sisters, brother inlaws birthdays
- my mother underwent chemo and radiation for breast cancer treatment.(So far A o.k.)
- Halloween
- Thanksgiving
- Christmas
- Easter
- Canada Day
- Any other holiday that I am missing
- Joël's birthday
- My Birthday
- My graduation from College receiving my law clerk diploma
- Our trip to Paris
- The Senators ALMOST winning the Stanley cup
- The many trees have been chopped and stacked in our garage
- Countless camping trips
- A million doggie walks (or Maple wishes)
- "The case"
- The 2 day LID month
- Getting a part time job and trying to find full time
- Waiting and waiting and waiting for CCAA to speed up
- All the happiness and stress can bring in one year

I am sure that I have missed a lot of things but this is a start. Happy one year LID to us. I also want to thank our friends, and family for being such a rock of support. Yes it is a longer wait than we anticipated, but we will get there. Now come on CCAA giddie up.
This picture is of us in Paris our last night there. I was having a little fun with the camera

3 comments:

Middle-Aged Moi said...

That picture is hilarious! Happy one year! Ours is coming up on the 22cnd!

Anonymous said...

Happy LID Anniversay!
in 2 days will be at 6 months...
Seems you had a busy year, good for you. The more busy we are the easiest the wait is (hum, not sure about this one :-))
Thanks for stopping by our website.
Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

me again. I'd love to go and see some new and nice stuffs in Ottawa or around with you. We've been there only since winter so I'm sure we have a lot to discover.
We're off to Toronto next weekend to see all our fiends there but maybe we can find a weekend or even an evening in a week to meet and do something together.
Let us know!