Wednesday, August 08, 2007

The Outlaws are coming


The outlaws are coming to visit. Why is it when every time that they come to visit I go in panic mode? The house has to be immaculate, everything has to be just perfect. I love my inlaws, they are amazing people and I love spending time with them, but something happens to me when I get the phone call to say that they are coming to visit. My palms get all sweaty, my heart starts racing. O.k i am exaggerating just a little bit, it is really not that bad! At least I hope it isn't.
It is my sister in laws birthday today and they are coming down to surprise visit her. No she doesn't read this blog so I am safe to say that.
Anyway that is my news of the day. I am working 7 days straight this week, so have pity on me. I actually just had an interview at an actual law office, it went well, I should hear something by Friday or Monday. Keeping my fingers crossed.

On another note, we are reaping the benifits of Joël's hard work in the garden. The tomatoes are ready, the carrots are ready, we have been eating the peas and lettuce, the potatoes have been dug up. The corn is almost ready. Yummy Yummy Yummy.

Here is a pic of my Ma and Pa. Yes he has his eyes closed but I just like this picture.

2 comments:

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Hey there! I panic just the same as you. Doesn't matter who it is, I get in what my husband calls "tornado mode". I have to clean EVERYTHING! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hope the interview will have a positive outcome.
I wish I was patient enough to grow my veggies myself but I am not. It might be a delight though.
For the in laws, that's the good thing about living 6000km away, they can't show up like that lol
Ok for Voyageur? Let me know.