Monday, July 04, 2011

Tuesday Tuesday???????????????????????????

What a roller coaster!!!!!! I was patient enough and didn't call my agency until 4:00.... (for me this is quite the feat) they still hadn't received the package..... I went home and called again at 5:45 and Bob said he was headed to the DHL depot to see if anything was there, so I still held on to some hope. It is now 9:43 p.m. with no call so I am guessing that nothing was there and I don't want to keep bugging them.

These up's and downs are really starting to wear me out and I know I am totally to blame for getting myself all worked up and excited "knowing" today is the day then really really really disappointed when it isn't.

I really need to get off the roller coaster right now can someone please push the breaks and stop it for me.... please.

So we will see what tomorrow brings!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how I feel for you. But hang in there. I know you have heard that so much, but you are so close.
I am getting closer too. As my LID is 7-31-06. And when you do see your little one's face, please share!
Deb

Catherine said...

The waiting stroller coaster is a tough one!! So sorry to hear you're having to wait for your referral. Truly it's a long delivery and the waiting is T-O-U-G-H!!!

((hugs))

sierrasmom said...

I am still checking!!!!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see your referral picture! The waiting is agony, but I am told it vanishes once you officially become a mom! Still waiting LID 9-22-06