Friday, July 01, 2011

Monday Monday

Well..... I had a very long day yesterday filled with hope and excitement that today may be the day that we get to see our daughters face. I couldn't take it anymore so around 6p.m. I called our awesome agency and he let me know that Monday will be the day... dang long weekend, why do we need to celebrate Canada day anyways! so today I started the day out great, I got to sleep in (after I got up at 5am to let the beast out) I am thinking that we are going to go on a picnic and then come back and do some housework. I really want this weekend to fly by!!!!!!!!! So that's it on the news front.. Monday Monday Monday!!!!! Yippie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Juliette said...

Do you guys want to come over tomorrow or Sunday? you could take all the baby stuff I have for you.
Let us know!
Happy Canada day!

Research-China.Org said...

Congratulations on your referral!! When you are ready to get her newspaper finding ad (with a great photo months younger than her referral photos) come visit. If you have a name and orphanage already, we can probably get you a photo tonight!!

Hope you have a speedy trip!

Brian

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am an Norwegian adoptant wich wish you all the best!

You have a great future inhead of you:)

sierrasmom said...

Checking in from RQ!! Can't wait to check back later. Love your Aussies...we have a black tri!!!
Kathie in NY

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I hope you get your pictures soon. I am a research assistant wondering if you would at all be interested in participating in an adoption study. I'd be happy to give you more information! Please e-mail me at adanie46@students.kennesaw.edu if you are.
Good luck and best wishes!!!

Catherine said...

Oooooo...it's now MONDAY!!! Today is your day! Looking forward to celebrating your referral and seeing pictures of your precious daughter!!