Monday, August 27, 2007

Oh the guilt of it all!!!

This is going to be a quick post as it is way over due. Life has taken over and I have not had a second to sit down and blog.
Aug 17th weekend we went camping. We met up with Bloggy buds Juliette, Alex and Maëlle. What fun, we had campfire burgers, and introduced Juliette to smores. Now she can really say she is Canadian. We had a nice time at the campfire. The next day we went for a canoe ride which was fun. The people who rented a canoe before us actually tipped the boat and they waded back to shore. Unfortunately Juliette forgot her camera in the canoe when we left :-( Maëlle is such a cutie and has an infectious giggle.
Here is my guilty part of the title. Juliette brought a wonderful present for Baby L and us. She got Baby L a BEAUTIFUL red long sleeve onsie, that has "love bug" on it with a lady bug! It is toooo adorable. For the grown ups there was a bottle of French wine from "Saint Emillion" which so happens to be the restaurant that we ate at in Paris. How cool is that. Thank you Juliette/Alex/Maëlle for the awesome present.
Oh ya haven't gotten to the guilty part yet. I really wanted to take pictures and post them but someone (no names, but his name may start with a J) had forgotten our camera at his buddy S's house the week before, who lives 7 hours away, and we probably won't get it back for a while. Once we do, I will be sure to post pics.

This weekend we went to my Outlaws/In laws for Ma's 65th birthday. They live in northern Quebec. Let's just say I added to my repertoire of French words this weekend. Ma Tante demander quand moi apprends francais. (I know that phrase is probably not grammatically correct but I hope it is close.) I keep saying "Je ne c'est pas". Honestly though I do know though that the more I am around them the more I learn. My in laws are so patient with me. O.k. enough about that. When coming back I stopped in at my sisters house and I picked up two blonde cuties that are staying with me tonight and we have big plans to go to cosmic adventures tomorrow. They don't start school till next week and their other brother has an appointment tomorrow so I took the two older ones.
O.k I am off to bed. Once again Merci mes ami Juliette, Alex et Maëlle pour le beau cadeaux.

3 comments:

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I'm sure they will forgive you...Juliette is not the "grudge holding" sort....:-) Glad you had a good time!

Juliette said...

Hello mon amie,
Don't worry and please don't feel guilty at all...what should I say with my camera and the proof of the smores lessons lost for ever...
We would gladly come over for dinner now that school has started we won't move or receive visits for a while.
Let us know what works for you.

Anonymous said...

Great work.