Sunday, September 09, 2007

Catching Up

What has been happening in the L household lately???? I am going to bullet point since it is going to be easier that way.

- I got another job, this time it is working in a law firm, it is a one lawyer firm, and her practice is in Family Law. It is a lot of hard work, and there needs to be a lot of organizing done. I will have that office whipped into shape in no time! Since it is only a part time job (for now) I am still with RE/M*X. But I have weekends off now Wooohoo!!!!

- Recently I went flying in a little 4 seater plane. Our good friend B is working on getting his pilots license. I got to listen to B calling to the tower requesting permission to take off and land. Thank goodness he didn't do any tricks while we were up there. I guess part of his training is engine stalling, and other fun stuff, I am just really, really, really glad his instructor who went up with us didn't make him do anything to outrageous.

- CCAA news - not really good news. They only got through 4 LID days this month. So the cut off now is November 25, 2005. We are almost through Nov/05 which was a HUGE month of LID's to get through. To put it into perspective, It took CCAA 6 months possibly 7 to get through November 05. Yep, pretty bad! The only other huge month that stands in our way is March 06. Doesn't look quite as big as Nov, but still will take some time to get through. I am just hoping that they will get 05 done before the New year. We will see.

- Other friends of ours just had a baby girl a couple of days ago. This would be Joël's best friend and his wife. This is their second girl. Congrats to them!

- Now the really exciting part! Janet and crew are coming to wonderful Ontario. Janet's sister is getting married so the whole dang crew is coming for a visit! Little does Janet know what she is getting herself into! SSHHHHHH no one tell her. (Insert evil laugh here) I just can't wait to meet them. Should be a lot of fun!

I am going to leave you with a couple pics of my flying adventure.




2 comments:

Juliette said...

So cool, I won't say to Alex you went flying or he's going to be so jealous, he just love flying and dreams about getting a license too (Yep, really in his dreams)...
Everybody is going well, thanks. Maëlle does great at school and I started to work again. Glad you got the new job.
I'll call you for the details for Miss J. She doesn't have to know (I am sure she's reading lol).
Have a great week.

Middle-Aged Moi said...

HEY, YOU TWO! I can read this, you dorks! :-) I am SO excited to meet you both!!!! Can't wait!!!!!!!!! Be nice, I'm Albertan......:-)