Saturday, September 15, 2007

One milestone passed!!!


This actually was posted about a week ago but I have only gotten to post it now. It is extremely exciting to see that we are out of review. Now we just have to wait some more still. I am getting good at waiting, (not really but I am trying)

Tonight we are having Woman over and she is bringing her beau! This will be the first time we have met him since they started seeing each other. Joël kept bugging Woman that there is no man, that he is a figment of her imagination. Tonight we get the proof in flesh and blood. It should be a fun night.

Things at the law office are going well. The first day there I felt completely out of my comfort zone, and felt like I didn't know what I was doing. Two weeks later I feel a heck of a lot more confident, it is great!

I still haven't gotten the camera back yet, so no pics today. Must make arrangements to do that soon!

2 comments:

Middle-Aged Moi said...

We're OUT OF REVIEW!!!!! Isn't it the best? Happy, happy, HAPPY! Congrats!!!!!!!

4D said...

That is wonderful news!!!

Keep smilin!