Saturday, February 07, 2009

Catch Up

What truly surprises me is that I am still getting hits on my blog and I haven't posted for well over a year. Seeing that made me ponder and think and think. I have decided to start blogging again! It may not be every day, but as I am hoping that we are getting closer to our little girl (probably another year and a half, unless something drastic happens) I thought that it would be good to start back up. Whoever, and whatever may come and peek into our mundane life if they so choose. Saying that I am going to play catch up on what we have been up to. I will do it in bullet style just for giggles.

- I have finally gotten a Mon-Fri full time position at a real estate firm. Anyone need a good real estate lawyer, I can hook you up.

- J and I have started fostering Australian Shepherd puppies/dogs. We needed something to do during the wait. It also gives Maple some company. Anyone need or want a really cute puppy, I can hook you up.

- We have moved into the city. Much closer to work and don't have to deal with the 40 minute drive back and forth. Now it is a 7 minute car ride and during the summer J drives his bike to work. If you need a great mover, I can hook you up.

- We went to St. Marrten for a holiday in December. Man that was an adventure, we had an amazing time. The weather was wonderful, the drinks were great! Getting there was fun... We took off on time, about an half hour into the flight the captain gets on the intercom, and says "folks we got to turn around and go back to where we started. The only problem with that is that we were heading for the States and had to go back to Canada. We sat on the plane for 2 hours while they figured out what to do with us! Supposedly it was a customs thing. We think they were really trying to fix the plane so they wouldn't have to re-route everyone. So instead of staying over in Philly we had to stay over in Toronto and fly to Philly the next morning. Surprisingly enough we got to St. Marrten only 2 hours after we were scheduled to arrive. The rest of the trip went off without a hitch. If you want a great place to go for a trip, I can hook you up.

- My Sister in Law (J's sister) and her hubby had a baby in August! Sorry can't hook you up with the baby!

So that's a start! I leave you with some pictures of our foster fur babies.



Keirra (we are fostering her right now, she is soooo sweet)



Jipsy, now known as Apollo (He was our first)



This is Amstel, she is known as Autumn now (she is so sweet and is growing like a weed.)

2 comments:

Juliette said...

Hey you! Welcome back!
We need to see you soon. Next weekend we have visits but maybe the one after. Let us know

Bisous

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Boy, you can hook a gal up with anything, can't ya? (Except a baby, that is....:-))

Glad to have you back, lady. Can't wait to hear more about what's going on in your life. :-)