Saturday, June 11, 2011

UUMMMMM almost here?

Yep... after almost 6 (long) years it looks like that yes indeed it may be our month to receive a referral! Which means that we will have information on our baby in about 2-3 weeks!!!!! To say that I am excited is an understatement. My sleep is almost non existent, but that is o.k. because I am working off of sheer happiness or ubber excitement. One would think that we would be ready by now.... you know... prepared.... Alas our baby's room is a holding tank for various non baby items. I hope this will be rectified this weekend and prep for some serious painting! The excitement sure is building up in the L home!

In other news, life at the L ranch is great! We (I) am working hard with the newest addition to our family on his agility. We should be ready for trials hopefully in October... We shall see how much gets put on the back burner when baby arrives. My plan is NOT to put his agility on the back burner because he really enjoys doing it and I enjoy working with him! By the way, if you are wondering, "him" is Rocky and he was our last foster that we decided to make him a L. He is a little nutty but we love him anyways.


This was taken a couple days after we got him. Cutie!


The newest member of the L family.. Don't let the innocent look fool you.

J and I have been having a bit of fun since we last updated. We have taken a couple of trips, the last one being Las Vegas/Grand Canyon and Zion. Wonky weather as it was snowing in the dessert, but a lot of fun!

O.k. back to the baby room! I keep saying baby because after all this time we still need to pick a name! I think that will happen once we see her/his face! Yyyyaaaaa.

Be back soon with more updates!

No comments: